Monday, April 13, 2009


what is an old house wife to do

I mean the kids are all grown and gone


The hubby is working , doing his thing

the problem is what is my thing?


All my obligations have been fulfilled

All my duties attended to.

Now what?


People always come back with

" you can do anything you want"

But in there lies my problem

What do I want?


My kids health and happiness

My husbands health and happiness

A clean house

Food to eat , a place to sleep

I have all of this


What now?

What do I do with myself now?

How do I contribute to this world?

How is my existence of use?


Heavy questions

in a heavy time .

People are scared , worried, the world at large is unsure, extra fragile.

What could a house wife from Manitoulin do to help ?

More questions than answers

but that's part of it too I guess.


Oh well

Ponder , I keep pondering as the weather changes,

I won't worry about it , I'll keep my eyes and heart open to any ideas that may find it's way to me .


Till the next time

be safe and free

Moi

1 comment: