Tuesday, December 29, 2009



Well the year is about done!


I found a dress by the way and with not too much trouble I might add.


Christmas was wonderful.
full of food , family and presents.
I am the first to point out I am spoiled beyond measure.
My hubby is so sweet to me and very generous gift giver.
Thank you Babe; your one of a kind.

As for this New Year around the corner... what do I have planned ?
I am not sure where it will take me but I'm up for it.

I have been asked to take part in a community theater production of " Goodness" by Micheal Redhill.
So that will be a big part of my year.

the new four wheeler will also be used a lot.
Photography and art to be sure and then there is my winter sport of curling to keep me social and somewhat fit.

SPEAKING OF FIT!
my hubby got us a wii fit for Christmas and I am doing Yoga n stuff with it; that should help the old body get back to some semblance of fitness ... not to mention the fun involved as well.

This winter should go pretty well I feel.
between these activities and my vitamins D and Light therapy I should be able to keep the winter blues' at bay.

My hope is for a better world always and a peaceful time for all in the New Year.

take care
and we will be talking soon

A la Later
Moi

No comments:

Post a Comment