Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Fall Beauty is everwhere



















I am so fortunate to live where I leave... I get to look out at views like this everyday.

WE are blessed.
We just need to be aware of our blessing.
it's so easy to fight, to envy , to let the ego take over.
but that is fear talking and fear will not solve a single problem we are facing out there in the real world.If it did solve one it would just find an other... ( ego is a workaholic doing's it's best , Ego believes it won't survive or be needed it we lived in love ) Love it the only answer. Compassion, tolerance. complete acceptance that we are all human being. Better yet

~WE are all spiritual being having a human experience~
"Spidy senses" of the ego to keep you safe are extremely important and we oat to pay head to them . Those senses are on overdrive and they are in control right now. The line up at the grocery store or being stuck in traffic is NOT a reason to summon the ego... You can't do anything about it anyway except stew and that's not very helpful let alone healthy. And it just may mean it's a chance to BREATH for a bit...

Life has two side to it ... The good and the ugly we need to flip it more often and remember the good side .

So this year I am going to show you the good that I see everyday.
I will focus my images to the beauty that is there. to help myself and mabye just mabye you as well.
See the glass as half full.

Shit happens I know that and so do you BUT very very rarely do we have diarrhea!!!

Don't let fear lead the way , be guided by your light not your dark.
and as sure as I breath I know we will be alright when we take that path. The path of light, love , calm breath, trusting in our heart and getting out of our heads.
Life is good, Life is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment